Pre Valentine Lunch at Omakase Greenhills



February 13, 2014

Omakase Japanese Cuisine
Unit PB-117B and PB-212 Connecticut Arcade
Greenhills Shopping Center, San Juan
4709807

I was with my parents earlier today at Greenhills Shopping Center for my weekly trip to the grocery store. It was almost 11 am when we got there so I suggested that we ate at their favorite Japanese restaurant, Omakase. 

Chirashidon PhP 290

Chirashi is my dad's favorite. He orders this whenever he is in a Japanese restaurant. It was filled with raw seafood like salmon, tuna, squid, shrimp, crab, uni or sea urchin roe and slices of tamago over a bowl of rice.


Crazy Maki PhP 190


In Omakase, each order of maki has 8 pcs. It's super sulit if you ask me. It has large chunks of tuna and salmon inside and scallion, salmon skin and ebiko outside. Don't forget to dip it in the accompanying mayo and soy sauce before you eat it!


tamago sashimi PhP 130

A bit sweet but I still like it. I think I ate half of the order lol Each order of sashimi is about 10 pieces. You can also order this in Nigiri (hand-pressed) for PhP 125.


Ebi Fry 5 pieces PhP 275

You can also order tempura in 3 pieces or 8 pieces for only PhP 180 and PhP 425 respectively.


fried rice PhP 65/cup

For big groups, you can order a bowl of fried rice for only PhP 250.  A cup is good enough for my mom and I to share, we are sweet that way hehehe


Teriyakidon PhP 195


For #yayaMartinez, I ordered one Teriyakidon. It is grilled boneless chicken glazed with teriyaki sauce.

I don't know where I will be tomorrow but for sure I will stay home for dinner ; p

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +