Mrs. Graham's Macaron Cafe in Quezon City



February 15, 2014

Mrs. Graham's Macaron Cafe
51-C Scout Rallos St.,
Quezon City
+63915 8122662


After having a sumptuous feast at Big D' Smokehouse, we went to Mrs. Graham's Macaron Cafe just a few streets away for dessert.


clockwise from left: Tequila Rose, Salted Caramel, Baileys and White Coffee (center) PhP 45/pc.

We were greeted with shabby chic interior, it reminded me of one of my favorite TV show called Shabby Chic, I love it!

We chose 4 from the 13 macarons on display- Tequila Rose, Salted Caramel, Bailey and White Coffee. I am happy to announced that it didn't disappoint! My favorite macarons are White Coffee and Tequila Rose while DH said he liked Baileys and Salted Caramel. As usual, hindi na naman pareho ang taste namin lol Total opposite kami sa lahat ng bagay, kaya nga siguro totoo ang kasabihan na opposites attract.

Other flavors available which I would love to try on my next visit are S'mores, French Toast with Peanut Butter, Pancake with Maple Buttercream, Bibingka with Salted Egg, Dark Chocolate Shells, Tiramisu, PB & J (Peanut Butter & Jelly).

After the cupcake trend, I can safely say that macaron will rule this 2014!


White Chocolate with Green Tea Frosting by Swirl PhP 75

I like the frosting but not the cupcake because it was as hard as a rock! Sige na nga, not naman as hard as a rock but I guess you know what I mean. I should have ordered 2 more macarons na lang sana.




Creme Brulee PhP 155

The Creme Brulee is a different story. DH and I both loved it, okay, even #babyMartinez hahaha We gave her a teeny weeny bit and she would keep going back for more lol

The cakes and cupcakes on display were not made by Mrs. Graham. Unfortunately,  I forgot to get the name of the Creme Brulee supplier, it was written on the cake label ; (


TWG Sweet France PhP 110


O-M-G! Ang sarap ng tea! Sosyal kasi TWG eh dapat lang din! And no water refill din, of course! Buy ka na lang daw ulit hahaha One teapot serves 3 tiny cups.


Olaf S'mores

We didn't order Olaf macaron (flavor- S'mores) but I could not resist taking its photo because it's darn too cute not to notice it hehehe I guess I am caught in the Frozen hysteria also lol

Well, that's it! We ended our post valentine's date night here in Mrs. Graham's Macaron Cafe. We would love to extend our visit but #babyMartinez is already sleepy. Iba na talaga pag may baby!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +