Shopping Finds At SM Thanksgiving SALE!


November 28, 2013

SM Thanksgiving Sale
SM Department Store,
SM Megamall

Remember my post about SM Kids' Fashion Holiday Sale? I told you that #TeamChinita and #TeamMestiza were both proclaimed winners, right? What I didn't tell you was that each of the team members was given PhP 12,000 SM Kids' Fashion gift certificates!

Ready? Get set... SHOP!

Disney Princess Belle dress PhP 899.75 450

This Disney Princess Belle dress is my favorite from the bunch of clothing apparel that I bought. Find out why after the break...


crochet pattern on top and embroidery on the skirt

a cute portrait of Belle is found on the skirt... love it!

This dress will surely bring out the cuteness in your little princess! How I wish I have bought one for #babyMartinez but unfortunately, there's only limited number of sizes since it's on sale... boo hoo!

Guess Kids jumpsuit PhP 1,698 1,199

This jumpsuit is perfect for active girls. It's a shorts instead of pants so she can move easily. The belt is a great accessory too!

a closer look at the colorful design on the jumpsuit

Disney Princess Beauty dress PhP 999.75 400

 This Disney Princess Beauty dress is so cute, perfect for your adorable little girl!

Disney Princess Cinderella dress PhP 799.75 300

necklace included

Cinderella is a beautiful princess

Did I tell you that Cinderella is my little girl's favorite Disney Princess?

Barbie dress with hood PhP 799.75 400

If your girl loves pink, here is a dress that I know she will surely like! It comes with a hood, with our erratic weather these days, your girl should be ready every time she is out of the house.

Barbie's sunglasses even have a sparkly silver dust!

Elle shirt PhP 599.75 260

I bought two sizes of the same design.  One was priced  PhP 260 and the other PhP 280. I didn't notice the price difference until I was already home and was tallying the receipt with my purchases ; (

Elle long sleeved shirt PhP 899.75 360

I love that this long sleeved shirt from Elle has a crown printed on the bottom. This is great for cold December weather!

I didn't forget about the boys! Take a look at my great finds...

Elle shirt for boys PhP 899.75 360

Elle pants for boys PhP 1299.75 530

 I found 3 matchy-matchy pair of polo shirt and cargo pants. 

Elle shirt for boys PhP 899.75 360

a closer look at the design on the chest pocket

Elle shirt for boys PhP 899.75 360

The two polo shirts above can be a match to the cargo pants below.

Elle pants for boys PhP 1299.75 530

Elle shirt for boys PhP 899.75 360

Finally, the last piece is another polo shirt for boys. Great for formal occasions, just pair it with slacks!

All these I bought in less than an hour. I still have not posted the 2 dresses I got for my little girl. That's reserved for my next post!

Oh, before I forget, I got an additional 10% discount because I presented my SM Advantage Card (SMAC). What a deal!

Thanks to SM, now I am done with my Christmas shopping... for the kids! Happy Thanksgiving!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!