Le Creperie Opens in Broadway Avenue Quezon City



November 9 and 10, 2013

Le Creperie
66-D Broadway Avenue,
Mariana, Quezon City

Over! I was in Le Creperie last Saturday and Sunday. I was with friends last Saturday for late lunch. Nun Sunday naman, I was with my family for brunch.

Savoyarde PhP 395

Raclette cheese, Hungarian sausage, bacon, marbled baby potatoes, cornichons (pickled gherkins) and pickled onions.

DH ordered Savoyarde. I only get to taste the Hungarian sausage, it tasted good despite the fact that it has dark grill marks all over ; p For other orders, read more after the break...


French Onion Soup PhP 195

On my first visit, I ordered French Onion Soup and a plate of La Mer. The French Onion Soup was more expensive than my main course haha But I love cheese so I will pay whatever it costs to fill my tummy.

La Mer PhP 165

Tuna, fresh Shitake mushrooms, caramelized onions, and tomatoes
La Mer PhP 165

This dish looks quite small but would you believe, I was already full after eating only half of it. Super sulit!

I was back again the next day in the same restaurant for brunch with my SIL who was leaving for Canada.

Blanquette De Bocuf (Beef Stew) PhP 395

Beef in white wine stewed with onions, carrot and cloves. Served with rice.


I should have stick with crepe instead of this dish. For PhP 395, this is quite expensive. There are more carrots than meat. The beef is not as tender as I have expected in a stew.

Cream of Mushroom Soup (soup of the day) PhP 165


I ordered this creamy mushroom soup for my baby. She loves it. We were able to take home and  reheat the remaining soup and it tasted just the same.

Bananas Foster PhP 155

Crepe with bananas stewed in rum, butter and sugar, topped with vanilla ice cream

Make my own crepe- Butter and Sugar PhP 85 + Stewed apples PhP 55

DH and I each ordered our favorite crepes on the menu. He ordered banana while I ordered stewed apples. I will make a mental note not to order butter and sugar next time as the stewed apples were already sweet.

Since the restaurant is just a stone's throw away from our place, I look forward to trying the other dishes on the menu. By that time, I hope the restaurant already has credit card facilities. Our bill came close to PhP 2,000 that Sunday. It was a good thing that DH came prepared and has cash in his wallet ; p Otherwise, baka naghugas na kami ng pinggan lol

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!