Random Shopping Around Toronto


As I have mentioned in my previous entry, we only have limited time in the afternoon to shop. With that said, we have been going back to either Costco, Walmart or Target. No outlet shopping... boo hoo!

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom & Burt's Bees Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm
I love Burt's Bees. I know we have the brand back home but I just could not resist buying one or like in this instance, two of its lip balm. The tinted lip balm costs twice as much as the ultra conditioning lip balm. I wonder if the tinted lip balm is pigmented enough to wear alone without applying any lipstick on. I will just schedule it for review if I like it. Read more after the break...


Oscar dela Renta Lounge Pyjama Set
Tommy Hilfiger Pyjama set
Each pajama set costs below $20. I think I bought these in Costco just the other day.

Goody DoubleWear & Goody Ouchless


This Goody DoubleWear can be used as a necklace and as a head wrap. I can't wait to use it!

Calvin Klein Fleece Blanket
I bought two of these Calvin Klein Fleece Blanket, one in blue (as shown in the photo above) and another one in beige. I swear it's so soft and fluffy. I can't imagine that it only costs $20 each.

Calvin Klein ensemble
Shopping nowadays includes my daughter's outfit so I bought this cute and funky Calvin Klein ensemble for less than $15. The style is perfect for Manila's cold weather in December.

Disney Jr. Princess Sofia wall decal and Princess bathrobe
Wall decal was one of the first things I searched for when I landed in Toronto. Yes, it's true ; p I can't wait to put it up on her wall. I think I might also change the color of her room hahaha Pag sinipag ako, it's gonna be another DIY project lol

And what do you know, I saw a robe fit for my little princess. It has a crown design and it's so cute!

Burt's Bees Baby Bees Fragrance Free & Tear Free Shampoo and Wash
These costs $10 each. I think I bought these in Target a few days ago. Target has self-checkout... so awesome! No line : )

Dove Sensitive Skin
 My daughter's supply of Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar... para sa kutis porcelana, mana sa ina lol

Irish Spring Original and Nivea Men Shaving Gel
Of course, DH did some shopping too. He bought his favorite brand of soap- Irish Spring.

All New Uncle John's Perpetually Pleasing Bathroom Reader
DH never leave Canada without buying his favorite book, Uncle John's Bathroom Reader. Yes, he reads while doing number 2 (TMI) lol

Royal Rechargeable Battery 8000mAh
This one needs a separate review. I hope it works as good as it promised.

Ester-C 1000mg
Aside from Ester-C, I bought some vitamins like Calcium and Multi-Vitamins for my parents. For some reason, I can't upload that certain photo so I can show it to you. I already tried reloading and renaming the file... waaaaaaah!

Glucosamin Chondroitine

I think I inherited my mom's osteoarthritis.... waaaaaaah! I need this vitamin supplement and I hope it works well for me. Any other suggestions?

Neutrogena T/GEL Therapeutic Shampoo
My sister asked me to buy her a bottle of Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo. She said one bottle could last her for one whole year.  

Ok, that's it ; p I am so sleepy already!                                           

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a 30 something mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!