Kate Spade Love Notes Bow Bangle in Rose Gold



In my previous post, I mentioned that I bought 2 bracelets from Kate Spade New York. Here's the first one- Love Notes Bow bangle in Rose Gold.

Kate Spade Love Notes Bow Bangle in Rose Gold $38 less 50% less 10% + 13% tax
It's the cutest and tiniest bow that I have ever seen, don't you agree? There's also gold and silver bangles available but I chose the one in rose gold para maiba naman.

It was Thanksgiving weekend when we went to Toronto Premium Outlets so everything in store was 50% off. I got an additional 10% off because we have a coupon. You can get the discount coupon at the Customer Service station for a minimal fee of $5 but we got the coupon for free because my SIL is a member of one of the accredited clubs.... yey!

Read more after the break...




snap-on magnetic lock
The size is just perfect for my tiny wrist. I hope the lock won't loosen over time. Keeping my fingers crossed!

how to remove the lock
  •  Lift the lock to the side and pull apart both sides of the bangle

magnetic lock (one side)
magnetic lock (other side)

I wonder how much a Kate Spade bangle costs in Manila. I have to check it out when I get back to see if what I bought over here is sulit ; p  Ack... speaking of which, I still have not packed our bags ; ( Time flies so fast and I still don't want to leave. I am loving the cold weather here in Toronto.

Till my next post!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +
MrsMartinez's Raves and Rants is a lifestyle blog of a mom who loves food, beauty, shopping, travel and more!