PabDer Donna... My First Italian Shoes!


For full article, visit my new blog---> http://www.xoxomrsmartinez.com/2016/06/pabder-donna-italian-shoes-review.html

Some girls are crazy over watches and clothes, well, I am crazy over bags and shoes! To prove my point... a few weeks after I received a pair of Aldo Lemert and a few days after I bought a Yosi Samra fold-up ballet flats, I bought my very first Italian hand-made shoes from a brand called PabDer Uomo Italy.

The brand started in 1985 with a line entirely for men (Uomo in Italian) but in recent years, it has expanded its reach, thus, the women line (Donna in Italian) was born.

 Pabder Donna TW2209-2 Orange Loafers PhP 3,080

After months of saving, I finally bought a pair of PabDer Donna ; p Before that, I visited almost every PabDer boutiques I saw in the malls I frequented to. I was actually eying for this pair of loafers but when I went to PabDer Greenhills (Shoppesville) last November 8, I chanced upon this orange PabDer Donna (shown in the photo above). I squealed with delight, ok, that happened only in my head ; p The color seemed to match my Tod's D-Styling Bauletto Mini so I am really interested and focused on purchasing one. Full review here... double yey!

The downside with anything handcrafted is that the store has only a limited number of stock. More often than not, there is only one stock per size. The smallest size (35) is the one usually on display and that's my size. Hmmm, there has to be a remaining stock somewhere ; p

I reiterated that I wanted a new stock so I left my contact details to the SA. In return, SA called other branches and found another pair in stock. I was told that the shoes will be arriving at 12nn the very next day... yipee!

For my shoes review, please proceed to my new blog---> http://www.xoxomrsmartinez.com/2016/06/pabder-donna-italian-shoes-review.html

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +