OBAGI 360 The Complete Obagi System at M Cafe

My event: August 17, 2011

House Of Obagi (HOO) Dinner
M Cafe
Greenbelt Makati

I know it's going to be a fun night when I agreed to attend a dinner invitation by House Of Obagi (HOO). The best of the beauty and fashion bloggers in the metro is going to be in one place in one night. It's an event I would not want to miss!

The Complete Obagi System

Bloggers were invited to hear all about OBAGI 360. It's a complete 360 transformation of the skin hence the name, OBAGI 360. 

Dr. Stephen Lacson discussed about the complete Obagi system which includes:

  • Obagi Nu- Derm Foaming Gel- gentle foaming wash with aloe vera to remove impurities, oil and make up, leaving oily skin clean and fresh
  • Toner- natural astringent formulated with Alum
  • Clear- formulated with lightening ingredients that correct uneven skin surface, skin color and brown spots
  • Exfoderm- formulated with skin exfoliating phytic acid
  • Blender- corrects the skin at the cellular level and formulated wit lightening ingredients to improve the appearance of the skin
  • Physical Sunscreen SPF32- a physical sunblock that contains 18.5% zinc oxide
  • Pro-C 10%- formualted with 10% L- ascorbic acid that is potent in defending against damaging UVA and UVB rays preventing premature signs of skin aging like fine lines and wrinkles
  • Elastiderm Eye Cream- contains bi- mineral complex, malonic acid and blueberry extract; helps replenish elastin and build collagen to reduce wrinkles around the eyes, complementing your healthy skin
  • TR Complex- a 0.1% Tretinoin Cream that further improves skin texture and evens out roughness when used in combination with the Nu- derm Blender

When you put together 20 or so girls in one room, everybody gets giddy and chatty and I am one of them! Below were the photos taken during the event.

Beauty and Fashion Bloggers with Ms. Eileen Marcelo and Ms. Alexis Santos of HOO

The company was so generous because it has raffled off beauty loot like the most covetable Elastiderm Eye Cream, Elastilash and Obagi Pro-C Serum which I really, really want to try for myself ; )

Dr. Allan Pua of HOO Robinson's Ermita

If I am not mistaken, there were a total of four tables that night. Each table has a resident doctor from HOO to answer our question regarding our skin problems. Dr. Allan Pua, unluckily luckily was seated at our table I, for one, gave a no holds barred interview to the point that fellow bloggers were telling me that I scared the youthful looking doctor out of his wits hahaha

For me, he recommended the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance because I told him that I am scared of skin peeling.

Obagi Blue Peel Radiance is a quick and easy series of in-office treatments designed to provide improvement on skin problems and excellent on skin tightening, is a potent peel that delivers consistent results. It is suitable for all skin types on facial and on facial skin. Compared with deeper procedures, this gradual approach is safer, has lesser risk of complications, gives faster recovery, and maintains normal skin texture. It can improve your skin's look, texture and feel in a matter of minutes.

with fellow bloggers Michelle, Jenny, Nikki and Rowena

with Angela and Earth

with the 34 year old Dr. Allan Pua

OBAGI- C RX System C- Sunguard SPF 30 90ml photo source: Skincarerx

I can't wait to start using the C-SunGuard SPF 30 that I got. It has 9% Zinc Oxide so I know my face is really protected from the harmful rays of the sun.  

The night ended with so much fun and laughter that I fell asleep right away when I got home. Ok, not after I wash away the make up on my face hehehe