Time for change: Adidas Duramo 2 black/ metallic pink

Original price: PhP2, 895

See my customized Adidas Duramo 2 running shoes, click here.
Armed with PhP2, 000 worth of SM gift certificate, I bought this Adidas Durano which I have eyeing on for weeks. I am just waiting for the right time- SALE lol

Good thing SM Sta. Mesa conducted a 3 day sale recently. With 20% off, I shell out around PhP350 only. Nice buy if you ask me ;p

Adidas Duramo 2 PhP2, 895 in black/metallic pink


Sleek, light and just right for any runner, the women's black adidas Duramo 2 Leather has all the comfort and durability you need in a running trainer. The black adidas Duramo 2 Leather features an adiPRENE midsole for supreme cushioning with every step.
Crafted using a nylon mesh upper the women's adidas Duramo 2 Leather is incredibly lightweight and the keeps your feet cool and comfortable. With a fantastic step-in feel, you will be able to push yourself even harder during your running exercise.
  • adidas 3 Stripe design at sides
  • Breathable nylon mesh keeps your feet cool
  • EVA insole and midsole provides enhanced lightweight cushioning
  • adiPRENE insert for comfort and shock absorption
  • adiWEAR outsole provides excellent high-wear durability and traction
old Adidas badminton shoes


I had it repaired at MrQuickie PhP250.

I already parted with this rubber shoes. It's now in the hands of one of our helpers.

Tara na sa UP!